IJPAM: Volume 109, No. 3 (2016)
OPERATOR FOR CERTAIN ANALYTIC FUNCTIONS
Department of Basic Sciences
College of Applied Sciences
Abstract. In this paper, a class of analytic functions involving the integral operator ,given by Salah and Darus in  is defined. The extreme points for this class are provided, the coefficient bounds and radii of univalency and starlikeness are also provided.
Received: June 24, 2016
Revised: August 31, 2016
Published: October 1, 2016
AMS Subject Classification: 30C45, 30C50
Key Words and Phrases: Caputo's differentiation operator, univalency, starlikeness, Hadamard product
Download paper from here.
- Zhi-Gang Wang, Chu-Yi Gao, Shao-Mou Yuan, On the univalency of certain analytic functions, J. Ineq.Pure and Appl. Math., 7, No. 1, Art. 9 (2006).
- H. Saitoh, On inequalities for certain analytic functions, Math. Japon, 35 (1990), 1073-1076.
- S. Owa, Some properties of certain analytic functions, Soochow J. Math., 13 (1987), 197-201.
- S. Owa, Generalization properties for certain analytic functions, Internat. J. Math. Math. Sci., 21 (1998), 707-712.
- J. Salah, M. Darus, A subclass of uniformly convex functions associated with fractional calculus operator involving Caputo's fractional differentiation, Acta. Univ. Apl., 24 (2010), 295-306.
DOI: 10.12732/ijpam.v109i3.14 How to cite this paper?
Source: International Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics
ISSN printed version: 1311-8080
ISSN on-line version: 1314-3395
Pages: 665 - 671