IJPAM: Volume 112, No. 4 (2017)
TO THE VARIATION OF THE KINETIC PARAMETERS
WITHIN A GIVEN RANGE , Vladimir Vaytiev, Igor Grigoryev
Bashkir State University
32, Validy Str., 450076, Ufa, RUSSIA
Received: January 10, 2017
Revised: February 11, 2017
Published: February 19, 2017
AMS Subject Classification: 97M60, 65G40, 80A30
Key Words and Phrases: chemical kinetics, direct kinetic problem, interval analysis, sensitivity of the decision, uncertainty range of kinetic parameters
You will need Adobe Acrobat reader. For more information and free download of the reader, see the Adobe Acrobat website.
- Vaytiev V.A., Mustafina S.A., Searching for uncertainty regions of kinetic parameters in the mathematical models of chemical kinetics based on interval arithmetic, Bulletin of the South Ural State University, Series: Mathematical Modelling, Programming and Computer Software, 7, No. 2 (2014), 99-110.
- Mustafina S.A., Vaytiev V.A., Stepashina, E.V., Search the kinetic parameters of the reduced scheme of a-methylstyrene dimerization reaction, ARPN Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences, 9, No. 7 (2014), 1118-1120.
- Igor Grigoryev, Svetlana Mustafina, Global optimization of functions of several variables using parallel technologies, International Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics, 106, No. 1 (2016), 301 - 306, doi: https://doi.org/10.12732/ijpam.v106i1.24.
- Gulnaz Shangareeva, Igor Grigoryev, Svetlana Mustafina, Comparative analysis of numerical solution of optimal control problems, International Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics, 110, No. 4 (2016), 645-649, doi: https://doi.org/10.12732/ijpam.v110i4.6.
- Igor Grigoryev, Tatiana Mikhailova, Svetlana Mustafina, Modeling of radical copolymerization processes on the basis of the moments method, International Journal of Chemical Sciences, 14, No. 4 (2016), 2860-2866.
- Igor Grigoryev, Eldar Miftakhov, Svetlana Mustafina, Mathematical modelling of the copolymerization of styrene with maleic anhydride in a homogeneous environment, International Journal of Chemical Sciences, 14, No. 1 (2016), 381-386.
- Igor Grigoryev, Svetlana Mustafina, Oleg Larin, Numerical solution of optimal control problems by the method of successive approximations, International Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics, 111, No. 4 (2016), 617-622, doi: https://doi.org/10.12732/ijpam.v111i4.8.
Source: International Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics
ISSN printed version: 1311-8080
ISSN on-line version: 1314-3395
Pages: 805 - 815