Focus and Scope
The journal will publish carefully selected original research papers on dynamical systems in their broadest sense:
- Ordinary Differential Equations,
all kinds of PDEs, FDEs, difference equations, functional equations), integral inequalities, control theory, approximation theory, calculus of variations, optimal control, optimization, numerical analysis, differential games. Applications include the modelling and analysis of engineering, biological, economical and industrial problems.
| Open Submissions
|| Peer Reviewed
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
Indexing & Abstracting
"International Journal of Differential Equations and Applications" is indexed/abstracted in:
- Current Mathematical Publications (USA);
- Directory of Open Access Journals (Sweden);
- EBSCO (USA);
- Index Copernicus;
- Mathematical Reviews (USA);
- MathSciNet (American Mathematical Society);
- Hub SciVerse;
- Google Scholar;
- SCImago Journal & Country Rank;
- Zentralblatt MATH. (Germany)
We would like to thank these institutions for cooperation and support.
IJDEA, Academic Publications, Ltd.