GOOGLE Metric Data for journal:
- h-index: 18
- g-index: 27
- cites/paper: 6.14, cites/year: 36.12
|"International Journal of Differential Equations and Applications" is a mathematical journal for publishing carefully selected original research papers on differential equations in their broadest sense:|
- Ordinary Differential Equations,
- Partial Differential Equations,
- Functional Differential Equations,
- Difference Equations,
- Functional Equations,
- Integral Inequalities,
- Differential Games,
- Applications (include the modeling and analysis of engineering, biological, economical and industrial problems).
With the publication of the January 2013 issue, IJPAM has concluded it's 14-th year of publication of high-quality research articles. Over the past years, we have seen significant growth: Cites per paper (impact factor) have become 2.54 (The IJPAM impact is calculated using Harzing's Publish or Perish software that is based on Google Scholar on 29.01.2013). For this success, we are thankful to our Editorial Board, authors especially, and readers.